|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Apr 14, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri May 12, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Our auction is closed - thank you to everyone who supported our Scholarship Fund by bidding on an item!
See you next year.
Please read the General Auction Information at the bottom of this page.
All item descriptions are our "best guess" for these one of a kind items.
We hope you find them as unique as we do.
The Online Auction benefits our Scholarship Fund. Scholarship winners and amounts awarded are chosen by the Awards Committee.
You can read about our winners on our Scholarship page at www.fpspi.org.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only if item is picked up at IC in Wisconsin)
- Check (Please make payable to FPSPI Scholarship Fund)
- Money Order (Please make payable to FPSPI Scholarship Fund)
- PayPal (Please notate Scholarship Fund when using PayPal)
Checks or Money Order payments can be sent to FPSPI at 2015 Grant Place, Melbourne, FL 32901
Please do not send cash via mail.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can collect their items at IC 2017 in Wisconsin or arrange for shipping if they will not be attending IC.
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator ([email protected]) for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
- Items requiring shipping may not be sent until after June 11th.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —